Over 40 years of Supply Chain Solutions and Shared Success
Since our inception in 1971, HC Pacific has been distributing aerospace products and providing innovative supply chain optimization services across a broad array of military and commercial platforms.
We invest heavily in inventory in advance, anticipating requirements – so our customers won’t need to. Our company supports its customers’ needs by purchasing materials beforehand and having them available for same-day or scheduled shipments. DFAR Compliancy and ITAR Controls are in place and detailed record-keeping ensures all material traceability is correctly maintained.
We believe that our commitment to quality coupled with a ‘white glove’ approach to customer service creates lasting relationships.
7 Consecutive Gold or Silver Supplier Awards
2 Lockheed Supplier Excellence Awards
2016 & 2017 Supplier Performance Award
- Supply chain and distribution optimization using advanced data analytics
- Aerospace sourcing and supplier risk reduction / control
- OEM, MRO, US Government, and Foreign Military Business Development and Sales Execution
- Extensive kaizen / continuous improvement experience (manufacturing and front-office)
Director of Business Development
Amanda is an accomplished Sales and Business Development Manager with over 15 years of extensive experience in account management, business development, client service, operations, product support/development, and the identification of customer business needs. Amanda is a top producer, team builder, and natural leader that allows her to analyze operational strategies and implement plans while supporting initiatives that drive growth and value. Amanda’s specialties include:
- Experienced in building professional relationships with key stakeholders within an enterprise to improve revenue growth and profit
- Skilled at performing analysis and targeting accounts for the introduction of new products
- Successful in collaborating with internal departments to maintain high levels of service for clients, provide effective solutions, and develop new service offerings.
Amanda has held sales and business development positions for multiple companies in southern California such as Reliance Steel and Aluminum, International Education Corporation, B & H Education Corporation.
Amanda has an associate degree in computer technology from Westwood College, Denver Colorado.
- Large scale organization of industrial plants and equipment
- Personnel optimization and improvement
- Extensive +QDIP, Kaizen, Value Stream experience
- Experienced in controllership functions including production of financials, ledger processes, account reconciliation, budgeting and working capital management.
- Expertise includes management of human resources, employee renumeration, and payroll.
- Leads, administers, and directs all aspect of corporate information technology and systems.
- Knowledge of distribution and manufacturing and its processes
- Extensive understanding with Boeing, Lockheed, and Triumph
- +QDIP knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of sourcing
- Considerable knowledge of structural steel
- Expansive experience in the industry
- Trained in Aviation Suspect Unapproved Parts
- AS9100: 20 16 Rev D Lead Audit Training
- Dangerous Goods Training
We form partnerships that free aerospace OEMs, MROs and Manufacturers from risk, and support their ability to operate without distractions and focus on what they do best.
We enable customers to build and repair their aircrafts with the confidence of knowing every part comes with a pedigree-quality guarantee and every call is answered by people who delivery on their promises.
We believe in the power of lasting relationships built on trust, smart, sustainable solutions and a mutual commitment to our shared success.